When you register a domain through Hostiero.com, you have the ability to change the nameservers, WHOIS information, and many other options through your client area. By default, the information input when signing up will be used to fill out the WHOIS information. If you wish to modify the WHOIS information:
- Login to your client area ( https://hostiero.cloud/clientarea.php )
- Click 'Domains' from the menu navigation, and from the dropdown select 'My Domains'
- Locate the domain that needs updated WHOIS information
- Select 'Manage Domain'
- Select 'Management Tools' and then from the dropdown select 'Contact Information'
- On the following page you can edit existing details or add new details